Appearing in "Crash"
- Col. Nick Fury (Only appearance)
- IM2 (Only appearance) (Iron Man's Robot Version)
- Mr. Jones (Stark Producton Manager)
- Keiko Takimoto
- Hiro Matsui (Only appearance; dies)
- Valerie (host of the Virtual Valerie Show)
- Ralph Blaster (virtual host of Global News replacing Ray Tracy)
- Micro (Tony Stark's robotic assistant)
- Maxie Graham
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Only appearance)
- Hideo Shinoda (ESON executive, Keiko Takimoto's step-father)
- Bill Bates
- Hideo Shinoda
Races and Species:
- Earth-97082 (Only appearance)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Levicarrier (replaced the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier)
- Aerospace Plane (ASP) (in video)
- Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird
Synopsis for "Crash"
An aged Tony Stark is about to sell some of his most prized inventions to a Japanese competitor, against the wishes of one Nick Fury and SHIELD. Fury's concerns turn out to be valid, and Stark-Iron Man, along with a robotic Iron Man, set out to make things right. Unfortunately, the bad guys' contingency plan results in the robotic armor gaining sentience, and Stark has no choice but to let it be free (DH 11-26-2001)
- This one-shot story takes place several decades into the future.
- For another Alternate Future Iron Man story; see: Iron Man: The End #1
Bill Bates's name, who are a contributer of that comics was featured in the story.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Graphic Novel: Crash Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 10 Images from Iron Man Graphic Novel: Crash Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|