Appearing in "Iron Man: Noir, Part 1"
- Tony Stark (First appearance)
- James Rhodes (First appearance)
- Virgil Munsey (Only appearance; dies)
- Pepper Potts (First appearance)
- Edwin Jarvis (First appearance)
- Nazi party (First appearance)
- Ah Puch (Statue)
- Peq Kimi (Statue)
- MODOK (Drawing)
- Ghost (Drawing)
- Fin Fang Foom (Drawing)
- Norman Brundage (Mentioned)
- Ross (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Mayan Underworld (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
Synopsis for "Iron Man: Noir, Part 1"
- Synopsis not yet written.
In 1938, Tony Stark is a daring adventurer, traveling the world in search of its mythological treasures and trying to forget the responsibilities of an iron magnate. From the Fountain of Youth to the hanging Gardens of Babylon, Tony has conquered them all…but only his closest confidants know it’s all one last-ditch effort to cure the disease that slowly killing him. But someone has been selling out Stark Industry secrets to Count Nefaria and his Nazi sympathizers, and it’s only a matter of time before they catch up with Tony on his latest quest!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Noir Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 14 Images from Iron Man Noir Vol 1 1
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|