- So you see, my dear. The world we live in is not a world of marvels... It's a world of cruelty and violence. So open your eyes, won't you? No knight in shining armor is coming to save you.
Appearing in "Iron Man Noir, Part 3"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and flashback)
- Baron Zemo (Main story and flashback) (Revealed as Howard Stark)
- Baron Strucker
- Madame Masque (Gialetta Nefaria)
- Arsenal (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Iron Man Noir, Part 3"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Scott Snyder and Manuel Garcia continue their heart-pounding journey into pulp fiction in the third installment of IRON MAN NOIR! It’s 1938, in a world at the brink of war, and adventurer Tony Stark has discovered a weapon that could save the world…unless the Nazis get their hands on it first! As the tangled tale of war, betrayal and redemption continues, Tony will have to choose whether to follow in his father’s footsteps to obsessive madness or become the hero he’s meant to be.
- Mandarin makes an appearance as a action figure played by a younger Tony Stark in his flashback.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Noir Vol 1 3 on the forums
- 6 Image(s) from Iron Man Noir Vol 1 3
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|