- You're lucky you're only facing the second most powerful Avenger, robot!
Appearing in "The Menace of Arsenal!"
Synopsis for "The Menace of Arsenal!"
Iron Man brings Unicorn to the Avengers to try to revive and cure him. Unicorn awakens and goes on a rampage through the mansion. The Other tries to regain control of Unicorn but is unable to do so. Unicorn's rampage awakens the robot Arsenal, who immediately smashes Unicorn. Arsenal then defeats the Beast, Vision, Yellowjacket, and Wonder Man, leaving Iron Man alone. As Spymaster continues to steal information from Stark, Captain America and Scarlet Witch arrive at the mansion, but Arsenal defeats them too. Iron Man finally topples Arsenal but it disappears without a trace. Later, Iron Man takes the again-comatose Unicorn back to Stark International, vowing to find "the Other" and Arsenal.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story # C-883.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Michael E. Cahill, Peter Petruski, Tony R. Rose, and Dave Pfiel.
- The story of Arsenal and "the other" is continued directly in Avengers Annual #9.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 114 on the forums
- 5 Images from Iron Man Vol 1 114
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|