- We need Tony Stark's cooperation, not his corpse!
Appearing in "Betrayal!"
- Unicorn (Milos Masaryk)
- Titanium Man (Boris Bullski)
- Jason Beere
- Arsenal (Recap)
- Mandarin (Recap)
- Count Nefaria (Luchino Nefaria)
- Ted Calloway
- Anthony Stark Life-Model Decoy
- Jake (Tony Stark's mechanic)
- John (Doorman at Tony Stark's penthouse apartment building)
- Charlie (Janitor at Tony Stark's penthouse apartment building)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Betrayal!"
The Avengers deposit the Unicorn with Iron Man then set off to locate Arsenal. Iron Man scans Unicorn's mind with the Memory Extractor, but cannot discern the identity of Unicorn's master. Iron Man leaves the Unicorn in cryostasis then relieves his LMD double, resuming his identity as Tony Stark, but does not notice a shadowy figure who later silently pursues him. Tony heads to his penthouse but inside his home is suddenly ambushed by the Ani-Men. Although Tony puts up a good fight, he is struck from behind by Madame Masque. She reveals that her father Count Nefaria is now elderly, having been prematurely aged and she intends for Tony to either cure him or die.
- Albers is credited as Diane Albers.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Albers pages 2-17.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Jimmy Lee, David Liberty, and Douglas Kifune.
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|