Appearing in "Casino Fatale"
- Uranus Bliss
- Roger ("Rawger")
- Dickie (Voice only)
- Marvel Bullpen
- Jim Shooter
- Other members of the Marvel Bullpen
Races and Species:
- Stark's private helicopter (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Casino Fatale"
While Iron Man is flying over Manhattan he suddenly loses control of one boot jet and crashes through Marvel Comics office building (and an editorial meeting) and only narrowly comes to a safe halt. He returns to Stark International to test the armor against its recent malfunctions but everything seems to be in perfect order. Tony takes Bethany out to Atlantic City for a day and they wind up in the casino when Blizzard, Melter and Whiplash arrive to rob the premises. While sneaking off to become Iron Man, Tony upsets Uranus Bliss at a slot machine. Iron Man is able to fend off each of the criminals but when the trio combine their attacks simultaneously hitting him with heat and freezing cold, his armor starts to weaken and Whiplash prepares to crack it open with his whip.
- This title of this story, "Casino Fatale" is probably a reference to the Ian Fleming novel and James Bond movie "Casino Royale".
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# LG 412.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Matt Kaufman and Paul McGhee.
- Bruno Horgan (the Melter) last appeared in Defenders Vol 1 64 and will next appear in this title in Iron Man #124 (next issue), #126, and #127.
- For no apparent reason, an image of the Red Skull is shown on the cover of this issue.
- There are Mark The Jeweler Insert Variants for this issue.