Appearing in "Dread Night of the Dreadnought!"
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Dread Night of the Dreadnought!"
Fury attempts to use SHIELD's controlling stock in Stark International to force them into manufacturing weapons again but Stark threatens to retaliate by bringing his patents to the open market. They finally settle the affair by returning the stock SHIELD bought from Jarvis to him returning the company to Stark's control. As Tony and Nick try to reconcile over the conflict, Fury is summoned away to product 13 for a SHIELD emergency. Tony follows as Iron Man and a Dreadnought attacks Fury at Project 13. Iron Man's intervention saves Fury's life.
- "D. Minds" are credited with the plot, Michelinie is credited as "writer" (i.e. scripter). Inkers are credited as "M. Hands" (Many Hands). Inking and Writing credits are listed in the letters page of Iron Man 135.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# LG585.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 129 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Iron Man Vol 1 129
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|