- If I knew you went around in outfits like that, Ling, I'd be around all the time.
Appearing in "The Challenge"
- Lions' Club
- Justin Hammer (Mentioned)
- Ling McPherson
- Nikki Lilling
- Rodney Dangerfield
- Ambassador Sergei Kotznin of Carnelia (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Moscow (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "The Challenge"
Iron Man tests his armor to ensure that it won't be compromised again as it was by Justin Hammer. Tony takes Bethany out to the Playboy club, not noticing that a vagrant is spying on his movements. The Titanium Man attacks the local Lions Club, where Iron Man was set to appear until the members got Rodney Dangerfield instead. He heads to Times Square where, with Tony and Bethany in the crowd, he announces his intent to destroy Manhattan.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Ellen Ross, Jerome Wilson, Steve Vanderhoef, Rev. Bruce Dillman, and Jennifer Tiffe.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# LF61. (Editor's Note: It is possible the third digit from this Story# is deleted as many previous issue and several future Story #'s contained two letters and three digits).
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 134 on the forums
- 5 Images from Iron Man Vol 1 134
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|