- OK, Endotherm Enough is Enough! I'm tired of playing your games!
Appearing in "The Beginning of Endotherm"
- Endotherm (Thomas Wilkins) (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Beginning of Endotherm"
Tony visits his London flat to investigate possible sabotage. His employee Tom Wilkens seems certain that he will be blamed and fired for the problems. Endotherm, a villain who can absorb heat and generate ice and snow attacks Tony who manages to don his armor as Iron Man. Endotherm bests Iron Man in their first encounter, by combining extreme heat and cold, causing an explosion. Though he has Iron Man helpless, he does not follow up because it is Tony Stark he wants to destroy. In their second match Iron Man generates an ice coating to defeat him. Endotherm is revealed as Wilkens who is suffering from paranoid schizophrenia. Tony sees to his medical treatment.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Dale L. Cole, Carlos M. Fernandez, and Edwin D. Stovall.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story# LG585.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 136 on the forums
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 136
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|