- The Spy-Master always delivers!
- -- Spy-Master
Appearing in "Chapter II: Facades and Ruses"
- Spymaster (Disguised as Harmon Taylor)
- Madame Masque (1st Bio Duplicate)
- Justin Hammer (Mentioned)
- Ling McPherson (Mentioned)
- Officer Martin (First appearance)
- Harmon Taylor (Apparent death)
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams) (Mentioned)
- Mike Hrabowsky
Races and Species:
- Iron Man Armor MK V
Synopsis for "Chapter II: Facades and Ruses"
Rhodes flies Tony to the hospital. Bethany tells him that Ling went into cardiac arrest but was resuscitated. A doctor informs him that Ling is in stable but guarded condition. The three go to investigate Harmon Taylor's office and discover him dead in the closet and replaced by the Spymaster, who gases them and escapes with Bethany and Tony's attaché case. A check in Taylor's office from Williams Innovations leads Tony to suspect the Maggia are involved. Spymaster brings the attaché, Energizer link and Bethany to Madame Masque at a technical press facility. Tony and Rhodes sneak into the grounds disguised as telephone repairman but quickly wind up in a fire fight with Maggia henchmen. Tony finds his attaché case and Bethany and dons the Iron Man armor just as Madame Masque enters with two Dreadnought robots.
Appearing in "Captain Marvel Defends the Earth"
- Earth military
Races and Species:
- Hosted Twinkies Cakes
- Kree war starship
- Earth cargo starship
Synopsis for "Captain Marvel Defends the Earth"
An advertisement of Hosted Twinkies Cakes - when the alien Kree prepare to invade Earth, Captain Marvel sends them a cargo of Hosted Twinkies. Those are so delicious that the Kree forget their warlike plan.
- "Officer Martin" from this issue is very similar in appearance and mannerisms to comedian/actor Steve Martin.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Scott Rand, Mike Engblom, Dave Phiel, and Dale L. Cole.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 138 on the forums
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 138
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|