- You can give up... or my repulsor can take your head off!
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in "Raider's Rampage"
- Cordco, Inc.
- Raiders (First appearance)
- Raider 1
- Raider 2
- Raider 3
- Roxxon Oil Corporation
- Agent McClurkin
- Agent Gottfried
- Augustine Cross (First appearance)
- Darren Cross (Mentioned)
- Maggia (Mentioned)
- Lions' Club (Mentioned)
- Mauler (Mentioned)
- Jonas Hale
- Scott Lang
- Howard Cosell (First appearance)
- Muhammad Ali (First appearance)
- Williams Innovations
- C.T.E. (Cross Technological Enterprises)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "Raider's Rampage"
Tony attends the 24th annual Conclave of Electronics Engineers and Innovators in Dallas Texas. At the event he rubs shoulders with CordCo, S.H.I.E.L.D., CTE and ROXXON representatives. When a trio of armored men called the Raiders attack the convention, Scott Lang tackles them despite having left his Ant-Man equipment in New York, and then Tony battles them as Iron Man, but they manage to escape. The next day Iron Man makes an appearance at the convention and Raiders attack again but this time Iron Man is prepared and defeats them. The Raider's employer Edwin Cord shows a film of their exploits to S.H.I.E.L.D. to try and get the weapons contract they formerly offered to Stark, but S.H.I.E.L.D. is unimpressed by Cord's illegal means and arrest him.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are pubished from John Zuber, Jr., Dale L. Cole, and Fred Varnal.
- This issue contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|