Appearing in "G.A.R.D.'s Gauntlet"
- G.A.R.D. (A computer defense program)
- Defense drones
- Blacklash (Mentioned)
- Dr. Doom (Mentioned)
- Edwin Cord (Mentioned)
- Gambit (an ant)
- Cassandra Lang
Synopsis for "G.A.R.D.'s Gauntlet"
Tony is depressed by Bethany's departure and goes to get fitted for a suit with Ling. Stark International's staff are still cleaning up after the fires Blacklash caused. Scott Lang is finishing up repairs in the facility he was assigned to when some caustic liquid released by the fires burns into the G.A.R.D. Computer and it locks down the building. Regarding Lang as an intruder, G.A.R.D. begins activating its automatic defenses. Lang becomes Ant-Man and manages to shrink inside the machine and shut it down. Later, Tony sees Bethany on the front of a newspaper with the headline "American spy captured!"
- This is guest artist Luke McDonnell first work on this title. He will later become a regular long running artist for Iron Man Vol 1.
- In this issue, the security code is THX 1138, which is the title of an early movie by George Lucas and an "Easter egg" referenced in other movies and sources (commonly related to Star Wars and Lucas' opus but, as this comic-book proves, also in other franchises)
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 151 on the forums
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 151
Links and References
|Like this? Let us know!|