- It is over, you Iron Clad Fool!
- -- Diablo
Appearing in "When Strikes Diablo!"Edit
- Diablo / Al Bidd
- Diablo's two-headed dragon
- Diablo's golem
- Doctor Strange (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four
- Dr. Huff
Races and Species:
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Diablo's potions
- Iron Man Armor Model 1
- Iron Man Armor Model 1 (Gold finish)
- Iron Man Armor Model 2
- Iron Man Armor Model 3
- Fantasti-Car (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "When Strikes Diablo!"Edit
Iron Man saves some commuters at the Roosevelt Island tramway when a cable snaps. Returning to Stark International, he's informed by Martinelli that a new janitor with no employment history named Al Bido is working for Stark International. Stark finds Al Bido helping some chemists solve a difficult equation with ease, but he has amnesia. He drops Bido off at the staff psychologist, who brings his memory back through hypnosis. Remembering that he's actually Diablo, he renders Dr. Huff unconscious, and disguises himself as Stark and takes over the chem lab. With the building glowing, Iron Man investigates only to be attacked by a two-headed dragon. Iron Man fights it and Diablo, who creates a concrete giant out of the sidewalk to distract him while he animates Iron Man's old armor. After destroying his armors, Iron Man defeats Diablo. The Fantastic Four retrieve the villain, promising to keep a better eye on him this time.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are published rom John A. Wilcox, Mike Sopp, G.K. Linder, "Rod Stewart and the Young Turks", Eric J. Szulczewski, and Frank Titone.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|