Appearing in "Judas Is a Woman"
- Roberta Rhodes (First appearance)
- Stane International (First appearance)
- The American Southwest
- Sundowner Hotel
- Sisterhood of Ishtar desert fortress
- Iron Man Armor MK V
Synopsis for "Judas Is a Woman"
A group of muggers came across Tony Stark who was still drinking from the last issue. The muggers beat him up only to be stopped by a couple of guys. These guys took Tony, get him dressed in a tux, and dropped him off Stane International where Obadiah Stane showed off the new 'Stane' sign to him and the other workers. Stane privately offered Iron Man a chance for Tony to be sober by rescuing Indries Moomji. Since she had driven him to becoming an alcoholic, she could help reverse it. Stane ordered everyone, especially Stark off his property.
Depressed, Tony started to walk away when Rhodey caught up to him and carried him to his mother's place in Philadelphia.
After that, Rhodey flew off and fought the Sisters of Istar and got Moomji. It was then revealed that she was not a prisoner but she had escaped Stane's clutches. She had also not cast any spells on Tony to make him an alcoholic but he had become one on his own. Much to his regret, Rhodey let her go on her own.
After telling Stane that he had finally lost, Rhodey called his Mother only to find out that Tony had left the house after drinking some cooking wine and disappeared.
It's been taken over by the government, it's been bankrupt, it's been blow up, but never this. Stark International becomes Stane International as Obidiah Stane, the man who drove Tony Stark to drink, finalizes his triumph and takes over Stark's beloved business.
- Title of this series is now depicted as The "All-New" Iron Man rather than The "Invincible" Iron Man as it had been for the first 172 issues of Volume 1.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". Letters are printed from Jim Jackson, Arthur H. Bernstein, Matt Myers, Allen Kretschmar, Terry Nims, Phillips Smith, and Rod Wahowski.
- In this issue, origin and Background information is detailed on Indreis Moomji
- As depicted on the cover Stark International officially becomes "Stane" International.
|Like this? Let us know!|