Appearing in "Requiescat ... and Revenge!"
- Clytemnestra Erwin (Death)
- Iron Man Armor MK VII (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK V (Main story and flashback)
- Radio transmitter
- Tony Stark's Nissan 300ZX convertible
- A.I.M. gunboat
- A.I.M. tank
- A.I.M. fighter jets
- Lear jet
Synopsis for "Requiescat ... and Revenge!"
- Synopsis not yet written
Tony Stark and Rhodey don their Iron Man armor for the final battle against the hordes of A.I.M.! For one person this battle will end in death!
- In this issue it is revealed that Jim Rhodes blood type is AB Positive.
- In this issue it is detemined that the "Chameleon Effect" of the new armor is causing nerve damage to Tony Stark. It will no longer be utilized.
- This issue also contains a letters page "Printed Circuits". It includes Mark's Remarks as well as letters from Shelly Grossman, Michael Hilliard, Peter O'Keefe, Jack Hopper, Scott A. Clark, and Cory Deas.
- Tony Stark's former friend and colleague Cly Erwin dies in this issue after betraying him to A.I.M. because she blamed him for her brother Morley's death.