- Maybe I can help!
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "Deep Trouble!"Edit
- U.S. State Department
- U.S. Government (Mentioned)
- Carter Hastings (Only appearance; dies)
- Queen Elizabeth II (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Commander Egan (British Navy Commander) (Only appearance)
Races and Species:
- Heaven (Invoked)
- Iron Man's Briefcase
- Iron Man Armor
- Leviathan (Only appearance; destruction)
- RMS Titanic (First appearance)
- Bethany (Tony Stark's ship) (First appearance)
- World War I (Mentioned)
Iron Man unveils his special deep sea armor for a government mission to stop enemy foreigner forces from opening an old toxic gas tank in the wreckage of the Titanic, that might kill half of London!
- This issue contains a letters page Printed Circuits. It includes Mark's Remarks as well as letters from Bill Climer, Howard Liberty II, C. Redwood, and John Cain.
- This issue also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|