- My mission has made me a criminal.
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in "Stark Wars, Chapter V: Red Snow"
- KGB (People's Panel)
- West Coast Avengers
- Edwin Cord
- Senator Boynton
- Leonid Dubroski (First appearance)
- Beetle (Recap)
- Controller (Recap)
- Raider (Recap)
- Mandroid (Recap)
- Stingray (Recap)
- Guardsman (Recap)
- The Captain (Recap)
- Force (Recap)
- Justin Hammer (Recap)
- Spymaster (Recap)
- Marcy Pearson (Recap)
- Abe Zimmer (Recap)
- Red Square (First appearance)
- Iron Man Armor Model 8
- Iron Man Armor Model 7
- Crimson Dynamo Armor Mark IV
- Titanium Man Armor (Gremlin's)
- Negator Pack
- Beetle Armor MK II (Recap)
- Force Armor (Recap)
- Guardsman Armor (Recap)
Synopsis for "Stark Wars, Chapter V: Red Snow"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Iron Man puts on his Stealth armor and carries his war against all armored warriors to Russia where he attacks the Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man. Just one hitch, unknown to Iron Man — they're ready for him! Matters are complicated even moreso when he ignites Titanium Man and burns the gremlin to a cinder on the inside of the armor! A new title is then given to Iron Man: MURDERER!
- This issue contains a letters page, "Printed Circuits". It include Mark's Remarks as well as letters from Kendall Craig, Merlin Musick, Paul Lane, Darrell Bertok, and Sam Golding.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 229 on the forums
- 13 Image(s) from Iron Man Vol 1 229
- 2 Reprints of Iron Man Vol 1 229
Links and References
|Armor Wars I|
|Part I: Iron Man #225||Part II: Iron Man #226||Part III: Iron Man #227||Part IV: Iron Man #228|
|Part V: Iron Man #229||Part VI: Iron Man #230||Part VII: Iron Man #231||Part VIII: Iron Man #232|
|Like this? Let us know!|