- I'm the devil. Stealing my Soul.
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "Stark Wars: Epilogue Intimate Enemies"
- Jim Rhodes (Hallucination)
Synopsis for "Stark Wars: Epilogue Intimate Enemies"
Stalking a technological cyborg nightmare in what appears to be a high-tech hell, Iron Man must defeat his inner demons while wearing primitive armor. He fights off zombies and alcohol as he tries to find a way to beat the mysterious cyborg creature, who then grows huge and transfroms into a cyborg Tony Stark! As Iron Man defeats the thing by sacrificing himself, he explodes, and Tony Stark wakes up in his bed, thinking that it was the worst nightmare he's ever had and that it caused by guilt passed onto him from the Armor Wars.
- Plot by Windsor-Smith and Michelinie (assist), script by Michelinie.
- This is the last issue for Iron Man editor Mark Gruenwald. He has edited this title since Iron Man #160. Howard Mackie assumes the post next issue.
- This issue contains a letters page "Printed Circuits". It contains the last installment of Mark's Remarks as well as letters from Chrissy Hahn, Andrew Vangart, Joe Frank, Brad Poston, and Steve Aiken.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 232 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Iron Man Vol 1 232
- 2 Reprints of Iron Man Vol 1 232
Links and References
|Armor Wars I|
|Part I: Iron Man #225||Part II: Iron Man #226||Part III: Iron Man #227||Part IV: Iron Man #228|
|Part V: Iron Man #229||Part VI: Iron Man #230||Part VII: Iron Man #231||Part VIII: Iron Man #232|
|Like this? Let us know!|