- Guess I'll see you when I get out...
- -- Kathy Dare
Appearing in "Footsteps"
- Cordco, Inc.
- At courtroom:
- Stevie Gazelle (Mentioned)
- Erica Sondheim
- New York
- New Jersey Mental Health Unit, Hoboken (Mentioned)
- St. Agnes Care Center
- Stark's Learjet
Synopsis for "Footsteps"
Will Tony ever walk again? the doctors say NO but an experimental microchip says YES, or does it? What is really behind this convenient opportunity? Plus, after a court trial, it is revealed Kathy Dare has mental instability, and she's put behind bars! This conclusion to the Tony-in-a-wheelchair storyline has almost everything you could ask for!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 248 on the forums
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 248
|Like this? Let us know!|