- From our previous encounter, lackey, I owe you vengeance.
Appearing in "Recurring Knightmare"
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- Merlin (Earth-8912) (First appearance)
- King Arthur (Earth-8912) (First appearance)
- Lady of the Lake (Earth-8912) (First appearance), (hand only)
- Iron Man (Andros Stark) (First appearance)
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom) (Earth-8912) (First appearance), (Death)
- Arthur's unnamed parents
- Earth-8912 (First appearance)
- The Year 2093
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII
- Excalibur (sword) (Earth-8912)
Synopsis for "Recurring Knightmare"
Iron Man and Doctor Doom travel forward in time to the future.
- Part of the Acts of Vengeance.
- Some of the stores seen in the "Future" Mall include: Star Mart, Neutrons "R" Us, Radio Shack, and Fredericks of Lunar 6.
- King Arthur appears in a pre-adolecent body and sometimes displays childish tendencies. Merlin appears to be an aging hipster, often using slang vernacular.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 250 on the forums
- 7 Images from Iron Man Vol 1 250
- 1 Reprints of Iron Man Vol 1 250
|Like this? Let us know!|