- It's a cake walk ol' buddy! What could possible go wrong?
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in "Soliloquy in Silence"
- Sarah Jennings
- Winston Cauwfield
- Cauwfield Chemicals
- Dr. Erica Sondheim (Mentioned)
- Rae LaCoste (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. agents (Corpse)
- Satellite Killer (Corpse)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Los Angeles
- Earth Orbit
- Electrolang (company) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII
- Hyper-sonic analyzer (Mentioned)
- Second bacterial cylinder
- Anaerobic virus (Omega Bacillus?)
- Booster Module
- First cylinder
- Corrosive bomb
Synopsis for "Soliloquy in Silence"
Winston Caulfield wishes to rent the Stark Satellite and offers a solution to rid it of the anaerobic virus infection. Iron Man travels there, but during the reparations, the unforeseen happens as leftover A.I.M. technology causes structural damage and traps him under debris. His suit damaged and powers failing, he must free himself and apply the viral solution before the station enters the atmosphere, risking spread of the lethal virus to Earth. Iron Man succeeds, but passes out from oxygen deprivation and exhaustion.
Back home, he's also begun to suspect the neural chip repairing his damaged spine is causing sleeping and pain issues.
- This issue contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- This issue also contains a letters page Printed Circuits. Letters are published from Bradford L. Poston, Richard Stiles, Paul Coate, and Thomas Wheeler.
- A footnote by editor Howard Mackie refers to the Satellite Killer appearing in Iron Man #217. It is a mistake: The Killer appeared in Iron Man #237.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 256 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Iron Man Vol 1 256
|Like this? Let us know!|