- Go get 'em Shellhead!
Appearing in "Retribution"
- Shingeru Tetsu
- Howard Stark (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- North Korean fighters (Red Leader, another)
Synopsis for "Retribution"
Samurai Steel's design is complete and he goes on a test flight, buzzing North Korea and blasting several jets from the sky. Tony Stark arrives at Asano robotics for a business deal, but Samurai Steel is indignant because Tony's father served on the Manhattan Project. Asano finally goes mad and attacks his own facility; Tony becomes Iron Man to combat Samurai Steel. Asano accidentally fires a particle beam into his own power plant. To save his people, Samurai Steel carries the reactor core into Earth's orbit where it explodes, killing him.
- In this issue it is revealed that Howard Stark worked on the Manhattan Project.
- Jefff Albrecht inked pages 1,2, 4-18. Brad Vancata inked pages 3, 19-22.
- Janice Chiang lettered pages 1,2,4,7. B.K. Joyce inked pages 3,8-22.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 257 on the forums
- 3 Images from Iron Man Vol 1 257
|Like this? Let us know!|