- So much to do, so little RAM.
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "This Year's Model"
- Telepresence Armor (First appearance)
Synopsis for "This Year's Model"
Tony Stark awakes and his nervous system is fully rewritten but there is a problem. While his new system can sense everything that is going on in his body, he is paralyzed. His doctor says that he might not recover. After some recollection and attempting to call Rhodey, Tony uses an operator's rig to create new armor that will respond to his thoughts. After he creating the armor, the company is attacked and he has to protect them.
Appearing in "Technical Database"
Synopsis for "Technical Database"
A Technical Diagram of the new Telepresence Armor
- The Telepresene Armor is an extension of the Iron Man Armor being remote controlled by "Encephalo Circuits" as early as Iron Man #258.
- This issue contains a letters page "Printed Circuits". Letters are published from Kevin Dermody, Rueben A. Ruiz, Jr.., Stuart Brynien, Thomas Long, and Peter Tong.
- This issue also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- Inks on page 24 were done by Ray McCarthy. Credits for McCarthy's work on this issue is given in the letters page of Iron Man #294.
- One of the Battedroids state, that they want to locate "Rhodes, James M."; Rhodey's second name is Rupert according to the Marvel Handbooks. It's unknown for what M. might stand.
|Like this? Let us know!|