- We've got trouble!
Appearing in "Orbital Resonances"
- Lloyd Peterson (Only appearance)
- Wonder Man (Mentioned)
- Dr Strange (Mentioned)
- Moon Knight (Mentioned)
- Jean Grey (Mentioned)
- Cal Oakly (Mentioned)
- Sheila Carter (Mentioned)
- Winston Cauwfield
- Tech Team:
- Maintenance Engineer Fontana
- Rehnnquist (Mentioned)
- Scalia (Mentioned)
- Berman (Mentioned)
- Piller (Mentioned)
- Dr. Jeffries (Mentioned)
- Ms. Wu
- Telepresence Armor
- Solid Rocket Booster
Synopsis for "Orbital Resonances"
As Iron Man heads to the station, the Goddess takes him aside to offer him a place among her converts; Iron Man refuses and she promises punishment. Entering the station, Iron Man finds that the crewmembers are now techno-organic creatures and they attempt to consume him as part of their quest for completion. Iron Man renovates his armor arsenal using the station stores, but after destroying the creatures they reform themselves into a single being calling itself the Technovore.
- This story crosses over with the Infinity Crusade storyline.
- This issue contains a letters page, Printed Circuits. Letters are published from Matthew Malek, Peter Dewar, and Jesse Brenner.
The weapon used by Iron Man here is the inspiration for the "Proton Cannon" used in the various Capcom-made Marvel fighting games.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 294 on the forums
- 5 Images from Iron Man Vol 1 294
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|