Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
You took me out once before with that Securicode Shutdown Trick... did you really think I'd fall for that @*#% again? I changed those Codes Months ago, m'man. You wanna take me down... you're gonna have to do it the Hard Way.
Appearing in "Friends and other Enemies"
- Worldwatch International
- Stark Enterprises
- Mandarin's Rings
- Modular Armor
- War Machine Armor
- Iron Man Armor MK I (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK V (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK VIII (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Friends and other Enemies"
While The Mandarin prepares to re-emerge from solitude, Iron Man and War Machine duke it out.
- This story is continued from War Machine Vol 1 8. This story continues in Force Works Vol 1 6. This begins the "Hands of the Mandarin" story arc.
- This issue contains a letters page, Printed Circuits. Letters are published from Roger A. Ott II and Adnan Butt.
- This issue was sold in a sealed plastic bag. Contained within the bag was also a 16 page "Marvel Action Hour Preview" and 1 of 6 Marvel Action Hour Acetate Prints.