- You are in my domain Avenger--! Even the strongest steel cannot long withstand my power-- and my skill!
Appearing in "Sub-Mariner: Target for Death!"
- Madame MacEvil (First appearance)
- Madame MacEvil's Computer
- Unnamed Others
- Raga (George Friedrich) (Referenced)
- Black Lama (Jerald) (Referenced)
- Sailors (Unnamed)
- Stark Industries (Mentioned)
- Seattle Police Department
- Avengers (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Iron Man Armor Model 3
- Telescopic Lens
- Madame MacEvil's Submarine
Synopsis for "Sub-Mariner: Target for Death!"
The mysterious Madame MacEvil sends a satellite into orbit so that she can spy on Earth. She decides to perform an experiment upon the Sub-Mariner and sends a missile at an iceberg, so that it showers a nearby ship with ice. The Sub-Mariner comes to the ship's rescue. In Seattle, Iron Man is headed to the Stark Industries facility, but pauses to halt a band of thieves. However, he suddenly loses control of his armor to Madame MacEvil, who sends him into a fight with Sub-Mariner. She hopes to take the Sub-Mariner prisoner, but Tony tries to fight off her control, sensing that the power controlling him comes from her ship. Iron Man maneuvers Namor between himself and the ship then fires repulsors at him, deliberately missing and hitting the ship instead. Madame MacEvil loses her control over Iron Man and he quickly departs, although Namor vows vengeance. Madame MacEvil wants revenge as well.
|Like this? Let us know!|