Appearing in "Rasputin's Revenge!"
- Rasputin (First appearance) (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Fangor (First appearance) (An animated statue)
- Motorist (Unnamed)
- Bernice (Behind the scenes)
- Thanos (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Destroyer (Mentioned)
- Tavi, Angel of Dearth (Mentioned)
- Principal (Unnamed) (Only in flashback)
- Fival Fuvnik (First appearance)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Cameo)
- Oshtur (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Titan (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Rasputin's Revenge!"
Iron Man goes to Avengers Mansion to tell them about Drax the Destroyer and Thanos, but finds only Jarvis present. Using a spare suit of armor, he makes replacements to the parts damaged by Thanos. In Central Park, Rasputin addresses crowds with warnings of the doom he will bring to the Earth via his Tavistick. However, the crowd mocks him. Tony Stark takes a walk in the park and comes across Rasputin as he threatens a television crew preparing for the unveiling of a new Fival Fuvnik statue. When the statue Fangor is unveiled, Rasputin uses the Tavistick to bring it to life and it goes on a rampage. Tony becomes Iron Man and battles the statue, ultimately freezing it with his freon mini-bomb then shattering it. A dejected Rasputin winds up in Greenwich Village, muttering about his poor magic. He asks a passerby if he believes in magic: the man, Dr. Strange, replies that he doesn't give it a second thought. Iron Man returns to Avengers Mansion.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock it to Shell-Head!". Letters are pubished from: "A Reader", Mitchell Sosebee, Harvey Phillips, and Irwin T. Lapeer.