Appearing in "The Cutting Edge of Death!"
- Edwin Jarvis
- Luke Cage
- Gamemaster (Grandmaster) (Only in flashback)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "The Cutting Edge of Death!"
His power weakened, Iron Man fends off Dr. Spectrum. Roxanne flees the scene and meets Eddie March; Eddie hopes to help Iron Man somehow. Happy and Pepper have another confrontation and Happy reveals to her that Tony is Iron Man. In New York, Luke Cage receives a telegram from Obatu asking him to be his bodyguard, but Cage is not interested. As Spectrum nearly has Iron Man beaten he recalls his origins; Iron Man manages to escape him. As Spectrum searches for his foe he finds Iron Man near Roxanne and attacks. Iron Man is swiftly beaten and the Power Prism decides to make Iron Man the new host for its power. Elsewhere, someone phones Avengers Mansion to ask for help; soon enough, the mighty Thor appears to face the possessed Iron Man.
- In this issue, Pepper Hogan discovers that Tony Stark is Iron Man.
- The first origin of Doctor Spectrum and his Power Prism is given in the second chapter of this story: The Origin of Dr. Spectrum.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock It To Shell-Head". Letters are published from: Brian Earl Brown, Bob Blakely, and Jeff Walker.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 65 on the forums
- 3 Images from Iron Man Vol 1 65
|Like this? Let us know!|