Appearing in "Confrontation: Part II, Who Shall Stop... Ultimo?"
- The Black Lama (Only in flashback)
- Marty March
- Loc Do (Claw's machinist minion)
- Hop Sung (Claw's minion in charge of mutations) (Mentioned)
- US missile base personnel
Synopsis for "Confrontation: Part II, Who Shall Stop... Ultimo?"
Iron Man is shot into orbit. He's picked up on radar by an American missile defense station who believes it's an attack from China, so they launch anti-ballistic missiles. Iron Man destroys them and returns to China where Mandarin makes his way into his fortress. In Vietnam, Marty shows Roxanne the Hidden City he helped build. At Stark Industries, Happy patches things up with Pepper by taking the head of security force job at Stark Industries. Mandarin fights Yellow Claw's mutations then destroys a Yellow Claw robot with the resulting explosion apparently killing Mandarin. Yellow Claw orders Loc Do to remove the body, but he steals the ten rings instead. Iron Man helps Sunfire defeat Ultimo making Sunfire rethink his stance on Americans, then heads off to fight Yellow Claw as Sunfire goes home.
- In this issue, some details are given on Iron Man's "nuclear" pace maker housed within his armor.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock It To Shell-Head". Letters are published from: T.E. Pouncey, Bob Roman, Mark P Dargie, Billie Klie, Scott Jackson, and Arturo Tijada.
- This issue includes a Marvel Value Stamp Series A: #2 The Incredible Hulk. . This image is from the cover of Hulk 152.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 70 on the forums
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 70
|Like this? Let us know!|