- I went through all this just to get an apology?
Appearing in "Mission Into Madness!"
- Baron Rockler (First appearance)
- Baroness Rockler (First appearance)
- Princess Susan
- Lord Professor Teller (First appearance)
- Mad Thinker (Only in flashback)
- Mandarin (Only in flashback)
- Yellow Claw (Only in flashback)
- MODOK (Only in flashback)
- Melter (Only in flashback)
- Man-Bull (Only in flashback)
- Whiplash (Only in flashback)
- Raga (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Mission Into Madness!"
Iron Man, Black Lama, and Firebrand arrive in Black Lama's home dimension and are attacked by castle guards. After a fight, Iron Man and Firebrand are brought to a hiding spot by Princess Susan and her father King Jerald, the Black Lama, who explains he's not a villain, just temporarily insane. Iron Man doesn't believe it. Firebrand attacks and escapes. Baroness Rockier, intending to depose the King, checks in with Lord Professor Teller. He unleashes his Nulatron robots against Iron Man, who quickly defeats them. Iron Man agrees to help Black Lama suppress the revolt, but the longer he stays in this dimension the more insane he becomes.
- Plot assist by Englehart.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock it to Shell-Head". Letters are published from: Dean Mullaney, Nater Waterman, and Chris Arnott.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 80 on the forums
- 7 Images from Iron Man Vol 1 80
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|