- Go on, laugh you iron-bound simpleton!
Appearing in "The Icy Hand of Death!"
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Icy Hand of Death!"
Happy arrives at Stark International even as Blizzard explains to Pepper who he is, states that he invented the climatron and leaves with it. Pepper notices Iron Man staring at a nearby generator, so she takes some cables and jolts him. Meanwhile, Detective O'Brien still can't believe that Stark is innocent in his brother's death. Iron Man thaws out and thanks Pepper for her help. Happy joins them and Iron Man assembles a mini-dynamo generator to use against Blizzard, finding him over Long Island Sound. Blizzard attempts to distract Iron Man by sinking a sailboat with two kids aboard. Iron Man destroys the climatron, salvages the boat saving the kids, then defeats Blizzard with the mini-dynamo generator, overloading his refrigeration units. Iron Man hands Blizzard over to the police.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock It To Shell-Head". Letters are published from Peter Sanderson, Jack Frost, Kim Thompson, Ricky Harrison, Steve Centonzo, and Sheldon & Larry Gross.
- This issue also contains a Series "B" Marvel Value Stamp  #97 Hulk.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #JV330.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 87 on the forums
- 4 Images from Iron Man Vol 1 87
|Like this? Let us know!|