- I'll make sure these ape-shaped cuties don't wander off again!
Appearing in "Brute Force"
Synopsis for "Brute Force"
Iron Man attempts to escape the water but fails. On his way to the airport, Daredevil happens by and helps Iron Man out. While the Blood Brothers dig a hole at a destroyed building site, Scrounger feeds Controller. Iron Man uses an electrical line to recharge and convinces Daredevil to help him with the Blood Brothers. Roxanne Gilbert moves out of her apartment, and Detective O'Brien stops Harry Key as he's about to enter Stark International. Instead of arresting him, he hires Key and lets him go. Daredevil tracks down the Blood Brothers, he fights one while Iron Man distracts the other. By separating them they become weaker, and the two heroes defeat the Blood Brothers individually. Daredevil heads to the airport while Iron Man delays the plane for him, and Controller alters his plan.
- Images from this cover were used for Iron Man and Daredevil's 1977 slurpee cup. Both characters appeared on the same cup.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Sock It to Shell-Head". Letters are published from Larry Twiss, Theodore Miller, and Dean Mullaney.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 1 89 on the forums
- Images from Iron Man Vol 1 89
|Like this? Let us know!|