- Listen to me, all of you. You talk about an invasion force like it's a private club. You talk like the only ones who can fight and win this war are we few costumed elite. That was never the case. That never will be the case. America's war are fought mainly by our Armed Forces. We're just the decoration. The symbol that everything is still strong in this country. But it isn't us. It's the American people who are strong. They do what they have to do, because their country requires it of them... without the benefit of fancy powers and masks. And brave Americans is what we need this day. America has been on the defensive for too long. It's time to take back the world!
Appearing in "No Time To Mourn"
- Fantastic Four
- Captain America / Nomad (Steve Rogers) (Main story and flashback)
- Deathblow (Michael Cray)
- Annihilus (Death)
- Daemonite / Skrull Army
- Doctor Doom (Victor von Doom)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Vision)
- X-Men (Vision)
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Falcon (Sam Wilson) (Only in flashback)
- Bucky (Rikki Barnes) (Only in flashback)
- Batroc (Georges Batroc) (Only appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- John Lynch (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Jacob Marlowe (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Wetworks (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- U.S. Armed Forces (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Mutants (Vision)
- Skrulls (Main story and flashback)
- Multiverse (Main story and flashback)
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield (Main story and flashback)
- Wolverine's Suit (Vision)
- X-Uniforms (Vision)
- Cyclops' Visor (Vision)
- Scarlet Witch's Suit
- Falcon's Wings (Only in flashback)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms
- Prometheum Armor
- Swordsman's Sword
- Goliath's Suit
Synopsis for "No Time To Mourn"
A Rescue / Salvage team find the Invisible Woman, Maul, and Majestic afloat in space, the only survivors of the destruction of SkyWatch.
Doctor Doom enters the Negative Zone with an army to stop the heroes.
Priscilla Kitaen, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., locates Steve Rogers in Europe and recruits him to help the heroes take Latveria.
Iron Man, secretly a Skrull spy, kills Brass, the Vision, Swordsman, and Jack Hawksmoor at the Baxter Building, before being killed himself by the Thing and Deathblow, who have just emerged through the Negative Zone portal. Deathblow makes the realization that this is not his Earth.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 2 13 on the forums
- 1 Image(s) from Iron Man Vol 2 13
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|