Appearing in "Ultimate Fury"
- Warbird (Carol Danvers)
- Stark Solutions / Maria Stark Foundation
- Sapper (Appears in flashback)
- Golden-Blade (Appears in flashback)
- Lord (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Charlie (a pilot) (Only appearance)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Mandarin (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Pacific Ocean
- China (Mentioned)
- Rajak (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- S.S. Joseph C. Gillis
Synopsis for "Ultimate Fury"
Ultimo awakens and destroys the ship, but Sapper and Golden-Blade help the crew make it to the lifeboats. Meanwhile, Happy stumbles upon Tony and Pepper's kiss, leaving dejected before learning it didn't mean anything to them. Warbird, angry and still drunk, attacks the house; Stark orders Jocasta to seal it to protect Pepper, unwittingly locking Happy inside too. After a running battle Warbird accidentally sends Iron Man smashing through a passenger jet's wing; she fights her stupor long enough to help land the plane before passing out. Having picked up a radio signal about Ultimo awakening, Iron Man gives Carol to a medic, then heads to the ship. Iron Man learns Sapper's connection to Ultimo, and that they were stealing energy from the ship to reanimate Sapper's people in mechanoid form. Ultimo has read Sapper's mind and headed off to finish killing them by destroying Sapper's hidden ship. Iron Man discovers Ultimo's path will head right through Spokane.
- Warbird is on a rampage, the mechanical monstrosity called Ultimo lives again, and Iron Man is stuck in the middle! The Armored Avenger is put to the test this issue... but can even he survive these impossible odds?!
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 3 24 on the forums
- 5 Images from Iron Man Vol 3 24
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|