Appearing in "Ultimate Devastation"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Main story and recap)
- U.S. Armed Forces
- Warbird (Carol Danvers) (Main story and recap)
- Stark Solutions / Maria Stark Foundation
- Golden-Blade (Appears in flashback)
- United Nations
- Ultron (Mentioned)
- Thor (Referenced)
- Fantastic Four (Referenced)
- X-Men (Referenced)
- Doctor Baird (Only appearance)
- Stark Industries (Referenced)
- Howard Stark (Referenced)
- Hannah Donleavy (Mentioned)
- Maria Stark (Mentioned)
- Queen Victoria (Mentioned)
- Mandarin (Mentioned)
- Lord / God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- David (Mentioned)
- Goliath (Mentioned)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Robots (Mentioned)
- Human-Kree Hybrids (Main story and recap)
- Kree (Mentioned)
- Cyborgs (Referenced)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- United States of America (Main story and flashback)
- Isla Suerte, Caribbean Sea (Mentioned)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- Rajak (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor
- Scarlet Witch's Suit
- Firestar's Suit
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Warbird' Suit (Main story and recap)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Uniforms
Synopsis for "Ultimate Devastation"
Ultimo makes his way across Washington towards Sapper's ship near Spokane. Iron Man tries to take him down like he did before, but discovers Ultimo is able to learn and adapt. With the Avengers overseas and unlikely to make it back on time to help, it's up to just Stark, Golden-Blade and Sapper to stop Ultimo. Stark gets an idea when Pepper mentions Mandarin's control of Ultimo and asks for the codes Stark-Fujikawa used on Ultimo. Warbird, having checked herself out of the hospital, wanders into a Seattle pub and sees the fight on TV. She realizes why Iron Man ditched her and goes to help. Stark has her retrieve a system tap and uses it to penetrate into the core of Ultimo's programming. He manages to gain control and stop the robot's progress. As S.H.I.E.L.D. disassembles Ultimo, Sapper and Blade take off in Sapper's ship and Tony gets Warbird to go into Alcoholics Anonymous.
- It's the double-sized action-packed conclusion to the Ultimo saga!
A flashback in this story affects the chronology of the following characters:
- According to Preview Vol. 9 #10 (Preview #130), this issue was originally planned to be released on December 8, 1999, but in fact, it has been released on January 5, 2000.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 3 25 on the forums
- 7 Image(s) from Iron Man Vol 3 25
|Like this? Let us know!|