- You're fast, Tony. Very fast. But I'm always going to be two seconds ahead of you. You can set your clock by it.
- -- The Sentry
Appearing in "Execute Program (Part V of VI)"
- The Sentry (Robert Reynolds)
- Son of Ho Yinsen (Main story and flashback) (Apparent death)
- Andrei Gorlovich (Only in flashback)
- She-Hulk (Jennifer Walters) (Cameo)
- New Avengers (Cameo)
- Fantastic Four (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Bulgaria (Only in flashback)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Captain America's Shield (Cameo)
- Captain America's Uniform (Cameo)
- Argonaut Armors
- Extremis Armor
- Iron Spider Armor (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Execute Program (Part V of VI)"
Iron Man continues to fight the Sentry in the skies over San Francisco. Iron Man has more to worry about though than just the Sentry. He still has to clear his name and insure that no harm befalls Karim Mahwash Najeeb, the guest speaker at the Global Peace Summit. Iron Man uses the Extremis enhancile to bombard Sentry with a wide range of auditory signals. While his foe is briefly subdued, Iron Man flies off.
At Wembley Stadium in London, Karim Mahwash Najeeb opens the Peace Summit ceremony. In addition to the thousands of people in attendance, S.H.I.E.L.D., the Avengers and the Fantastic Four are on hand to make sure that nothing goes wrong. Iron Man appears in the skies overhead, and the heroes quickly snap to attention. They soon learn however, that their quarry is really just an empty suit of armor flown via remote control (courtesy of Extremis).
The real Tony Stark is in the audience. He locates the assassin who has been taking control of him and nabs him. While struggling with the young man, he discovers that he is the son of Ho Yinsen, the scientist who once saved Tony's life in Afghanistan. The man has been taking control of Tony and using him as his personal weapon to assassinate the man who murdered his father. Before Tony can get any more information out of his however, a S.H.I.E.L.D. sniper targets the man and fires. The son of Yinsen falls to the ground.
Meanwhile, dozens of Iron Man's spare battlesuits suddenly activate.
- The hooded villain from the previous four issues is revealed to be the son of scientist Ho Yinsen in this issue. He is never identified by name however.
- Issue includes "Marvel Heroes Hotspot", a retrospective on late writer Mark Gruenwald (1953-1996).
|Like this? Let us know!|