- Mr. Mallen. Lay on the ground, hands behind your head, ankles crossed. Or I'm going to have to kill you.
- -- Iron Man
Appearing in "Extremis (Part VI of VI)"Edit
- Mallen (Death)
- Aldrich Killian (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Extremis (Part VI of VI)"Edit
Tapping into the SI satellite cluster, Iron Man uses a GPS to home in on Mallen's location. Mallen is heading towards Washington, D.C. to use his new powers to terrorize the city. Iron Man zeroes in on him and blasts him from the sky with his repulsors. He then throws a car at him, but Mallen tears it out of the sky with his own bio-repulsors. Iron Man lands on the ground and punches Mallen through a wall. He then delivers a swift kick to his jaw, knocking him through the wall of an office building.
Mallen produces an electric charge from his hand and aims it at Iron Man, but Tony's new powers easily enable him to dodge the attack at hyper-speed. Tony burns a hole into the floor and pulls up some electric cables. He shoves the live wires into Mallen's chest producing a charge, which sends the foe spiraling across the street.
Iron Man follows him outside and they resume their fight at a construction site. Tony finds a nearby bulldozer, rips loose the shovel, and begins bashing Mallen across the head with it. The psychotic terrorist leaps upon him and begins sending bolts of electricity into Iron Man's throat. Tony has no choice, but to act in self-defense and activates his uni-beam. The beam blasts a hole through Mallen's chest. Grabbing the villain's head, Tony lets loose with both repulsors, decapitating his adversary. Angry over the choices he has been forced to make, Iron Man begins violently kicking Mallen's headless corpse. Now, there is only thing left to do.
He flies back to Futurepharm with a squad of army soldiers. He now realizes that Aldrich Killian could not have been working alone, when he stole the Extremis technology from FuturePharm. Two people were required to access the vault. The other person – was Maya Hansen. Maya confesses to allowing Extremis to get into terrorist hands, because she knew that it would convince defense contractors to renew FuturePharm's funding. The soldiers arrest Maya and take her away.
- This issue is reprinted in the Iron Man: Extremis trade paperback.
- The next story-line in this series is "Execute Program".
- The Extremis story arc was adapted in a motion comic mini-series comprised of 6 episodes called "Iron Man: Extremis". The mini-series was created by Marvel Knights Animation and released on iTunes in April 16, 2010.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 4 6 on the forums
- Images from Iron Man Vol 4 6
|Like this? Let us know!|