- My God, what have I done?
- -- Tony Stark
Appearing in "Execute Program (Part III of VI)"
- Aftaab Lemar (Only appearance; dies)
- Zakim Karzai (Only appearance; dies)
- Unidentified hooded assassin
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- Argonaut Armors
- Extremis Armor
- Various military vehicles
Synopsis for "Execute Program (Part III of VI)"
Meanwhile a cloaked figure with a USB enabled pendant activates a program. Tony's armor assembles and flies out of Fort Knox. Just as a cease-fire is called between the U.S. army and a camp of terrorists in Iraq the suit flies in and kills every one of the terrorists. When the suit lands it is revealed the man inside is Tony Stark!
- The Sentry only appears in the closing panel.
- One narrative refers to Tony as "Anthony Stark, Jr." This is actually incorrect, as his father's name was Howard Stark, not Anthony Stark, Sr.
- Issue includes video footage of events that took place in issue #8.
- Tony's prison number is "031963". March 1963 is the month that the original Iron Man comic Tales of Suspense #39 was published.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man Vol 4 9 on the forums
- 6 Images from Iron Man Vol 4 9
- 1 Reprints of Iron Man Vol 4 9
|Like this? Let us know!|