Appearing in 1st story
- Whiplash (Anton Vanko) (First appearance)
Synopsis for 1st story
Meet the all-new, all-different, all-deadly WHIPLASH in this special in-continuity lead-in to the Iron Man 2 movie. Who is Anton Vanko and why does he blame Tony Stark for the murder of thousands? For that matter, why does the United Nations? Brannon Bragga (24) and Marc Guggenheim (AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) and artist Phil Briones (SUB-MARINER: REVOLUTION) have the answers!
- The reality where this mini series takes place is a confusing one. It seemingly can't be Earth-616 because Anton Vanko was the original Crimson Dynamo who died, and here they act like they've never met. Yet it's also NOT the movie continuity because it contradicts the movie plot, and Whiplash's name is different. The only true solution if this series is meant to be Earth-616 is that the new Whiplash just happens to be another man named Anton Vanko. Also, he latter appeared in the comic series Secret Avengers as part of the Masters of Evil.
- This is confirmed in the pages of the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe that he's another Anton Vanko in the Earth-616.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Iron Man vs. Whiplash Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 11 Image(s) from Iron Man vs. Whiplash Vol 1 1
- Reviews about Iron Man vs. Whiplash Vol 1 1
Links and References
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
y is getting his ass kicked Brill comic but pefer whiplashs other amour the black and red 1 but good fight because 4 1 onceiron man is getting his ass kicked