Robotics expert turned comedian Joey Cosmatos obtained a set of Obadiah Stane's Iron Monger Armor from one of Stane's workers. Wanting to check that he was still a good engineer, he modified the armor to his own design.
A gangster named Desmond, who had dealings in clubs where Comsatos worked, obtained hold of the armor, kidnapped Cosmatos' daughter Nicole and demanded him one million dollars for them. One of Desmond's thugs, a Slagmire, dressed the armor in combat. Cosmatos tried to obtain the money from his old acquaintance Anthony Stark, which caused Stark's bodyguard Iron Man to meddle in the situation. Iron Man defeated Slagmire.
- Heat blasts from his bolts
- Refractive coating to protect it from pulse bolts
- Seeker missiles shot from the shoulder pads. The armor can withstand the damage caused by these missiles in case they are turned against it.
- Extraordinary strength
- However, a tractor beam can make the user to lose control of the armor
- 1 Appearances of Iron Monger Armor MK II
- Minor Appearances of Iron Monger Armor MK II
- Media Iron Monger Armor MK II was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Iron Monger Armor MK II
- Item Gallery: Iron Monger Armor MK II