Having recovered fully recovering from his last encounter with Spider-Man and S.H.I.E.L.D., Norman Osborn makes an attempt to reform his life and become a hero. Taking cues from Captain America and Iron Man, Norman develops his own set of battle armor and goes by the name "Iron Patriot." After taking down the Frightful Four with Spider-Man's help, the web-head still does not trust Norman's intentions and the two briefly fight. However, the two put their differences aside when Octavius attacks them with Spider-Soldiers, super soldiers based on the Venom symbiote Octavius developed from Osborn's stolen research. Spidey and Norman together put an end to Octavius' plans, earning the Iron Patriot S.H.I.E.L.D's trust in the process.
The Iron Patriot later appears as one of Iron Man's armors being controlled by J.A.R.V.I.S and later is controlled by Ultron.
- Because the armor is primarily Osborn's, it's possible the Iron Patriot Armor within Tony Stark's possession might be a completely different one.
- Norman Osborn's version of the Iron Patriot armor more closely resembles the version James Rhodes wore in the film Iron Man 3 than the one worn by his mainstream comics counterpart.
- Like wise, Tony Stark's armor closely resembles the film's version but with some details of the Iron Patriot Armor Model 1 mixed into it.
- 6 Appearances of Iron Patriot Armor (Earth-12041)
- Minor Appearances of Iron Patriot Armor (Earth-12041)
- Media Iron Patriot Armor (Earth-12041) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Iron Patriot Armor (Earth-12041)
- Item Gallery: Iron Patriot Armor (Earth-12041)