Following A.I.M.'s absoprtion into the American government, engineer Toni Ho built a new suit of armor and adopted the Iron Patriot Armor in the same vein as the patriotic rebranding of A.I.M.'s Avengers into the U.S.Avengers.
While admittedly based on the visuals of Tony Stark's Iron Man Armor, the technology behind the Iron Patriot Armor is entirely of Toni Ho's design. The armor is equipped with an on-board computer, a HUD, and telecommunications. The suit additionally grants its user flight capabilities.
Corresponding to Toni Ho's pacifist nature, the Iron Patriot Armor possesses no conventional weapons. Its non-lethal armament includes microsonic attacks, gas pellets and stun lasers.
In addition to the protection granted by the armor itself, the suit can generate extremely powerful force-fields. These can be extended outwards from the armor to encase other objects.
- This armor is visually an adaptation of the War Machine Armor MK II from the Marvel Cinematic Universe as it appeared in Iron Man 3, where it was rebranded as the Iron Patriot Armor.
- This suit shares design (sans color scheme) with the War Machine Armor Model 8, another suit adapted from the MCU's War Machine Armor MK II, but as it appeared as the War Machine Armor.
- 9 appearance(s) of Iron Patriot Armor Model 3
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Iron Patriot Armor Model 3
- 20 image(s) of Iron Patriot Armor Model 3