After losing the secrets of serum when Dr. Erskine, the United States Army still wanted to produce more super soldiers like Steve Rogers. To this end, Col. Walker Price and Dr. Wilfred Nagel took 300 African-American soldiers from Mississippi to experiment upon. Only a handful of men survived the gruesome process. These men were used as a secret black ops squad. Eventually all the men were killed except one: Isaiah Bradley. To prevent the Nazi finalizing their development of the Super Soldier Serum, Isaiah Bradley was sent on a suicide mission to Schwarzebitte to killed Dr. Kosh and destroy his research. To complete this mission Bradley stole a Captain America costume and armed himself with a shield bearing The Double V Symbol. Bradley was eventually captured by the Nazis, and later freed by the German underground.
- Appearances of Isaiah Bradley's Shield
- Minor Appearances of Isaiah Bradley's Shield
- Media Isaiah Bradley's Shield was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Isaiah Bradley's Shield
- Item Gallery: Isaiah Bradley's Shield