- —Isca the Unbeaten[src]
Isca was one of the many mutants who resided on Okkara. To celebrate the birth of her sister’s four children, Isca forged the Scarab, a mighty sword in four parts, and gifted it to her brother by marriage, Apocalypse. The Scarab was seen as a symbol of the Genesis line of Okkara.
When the mutants of Okkara warred with the Amenthi Daemons, Isca, seeing that Okkara's fate was doomed, betrayed her kind and joined Annihilation's army. Since her power was to always win, she could not be on the losing side, no matter the pain she brought to her family.
Thousands years later, after Genesis had returned to Arakko from a years-long crusade, Annihilation ordered Isca to send a message to her sister that she could save Arakko if she beat the dark god in a sword combat to death.
The Battle of Swords
Following Genesis becoming Annihilation, Isca joined the Swordbearers of Arakko to fight against Krakoa's in the Ten of Swords contest. After the banquet,  Isca was set to fight Captain Britain. Isca was declared the winner when Betsy's sword and body suddenly started shattering and dropping in bits. Following that, Isca alongside her teammates took part in other challenges which she won them all. However, after the final challenge was over, Krakoa came victorious, which caused Annihilation to summon all of her army to conquer Krakoa. Although it seemed that they had the upper hand, the Krakoans were soon joined by the reformed X-Men, Captain Britain Corps, and the Vescora, turning the sides which caused Isca to defect to Krakoa's side.
Arakko on Earth
Isca was sent through the External Gate along with the rest of her people and the island of Arakko to Earth. She was greeted on her island by Magneto & Professor X with the gift of a Krakoan flower to symbolize unity. After a brief discussion of how both islands are run, by whom, and the fact that humans still exisit, she deemed them children running a children's government. She explains that thousands upon thousands of years of war in Amenth has hardened them and shaped them into true warriors. She denies their ways of peace, as it is in not in them, but will discuss their offer with her fellow Great Ring of Arakko members, but until then, Isca told them to stay on their sheltered island with their flowers.
Due to her powers driving her to constantly win at whatever comes her way, be it to compete or to survive, her powers take control of her, forcing her to do what is need to succeed. Isca's mutant power, combined with her warrior nature and survival-of-the-fittest ideals, is embraced as a need to survive her brutal life.
Powers and Abilities
- Tychokinesis: Isca has the power to always win, no matter how. This includes both individual one-on-one contests and larger battles where she is a member of a team or army. In contests of chance, probability is manipulated in her favor. In contests of skill, her powers may give her the talents she needs to win, or she may win by improbable circumstances. In some larger battles, her power has compelled her to defect from the losing side and join the winning side, so she could personally win at the expense of her teammates.
- Advanced Longevity: Like her sister Genesis, nieces and nephews, Isca is several thousands of years old.
Various abilities: because of her power, Isca is capable to surpass anyone in skills.
- Isca's Armor: Isca the Unbeaten wore an orange armor with a circular symbol on.
- Isca, along with all the Swordbearers introduced during "X of Swords," was initially envisioned by Jonathan Hickman and designed by Pepe Larraz.
- 11 appearance(s) of Isca (Earth-616)
- 2 mention(s) of Isca (Earth-616)
- 32 image(s) of Isca (Earth-616)
- 2 quotation(s) by or about Isca (Earth-616)
- 1 item(s) used/owned by Isca (Earth-616)