Lewis is the northern part of the largest island of the Western Isles of Scotland or Outer Hebrides. The southern part of the island is called Harris (Na Hearadh). The two names however refer to the two parts of the same island despite the use of the terms 'Isle of Lewis' and 'Isle of Harris'. Lewis is, in general, the lower lying part of this island, with Harris being more mountainous.
- 2 Appearances of Isle of Lewis
- Minor Appearances of Isle of Lewis
- 1 Media Isle of Lewis was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Isle of Lewis
- Location Gallery: Isle of Lewis