The Isle of Silence is a dimension just off of Asgard, where sound does not exist at all. It is named after the "Silent Ones" that live there where they are a race of Trolls. On the Island is a Volcano that gives of gas that weakens an Asgardian before exploding. As Loki was imprisoned here, this dreaded island prevented his body from getting out, but he could project his thoughts. He finally succeeded in luring Thor there, planting tangle weeds in the swamp to trap Thor and casting a spell to make a volcano erupt. When Thor swum to the Island he was attacked by the indigenous trolls, but the Asgardian easily defeated them and brought Loki back to the Earth, to be judged by the newly formed Avengers.
Since this Loki has made an annual pilgrimage to the island, on one such occasion he vented discontent about his life.
Loki returned to the island to carry out his acts of vengeance.
- In Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, the Isle seems to be named due to total silence on it. However, the Enchantress is able to remove this aura of silence by surrounding herself and those with her with a special spell.
- 17 Appearances of Isle of Silence
- 2 Minor Appearances of Isle of Silence
- Media Isle of Silence was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Isle of Silence
- Location Gallery: Isle of Silence