The Israelis for Anarchy movement was an anarchist terrorist group, fighting for the abolition of nations, and wanting to overthrow the State of Israel. Some of them claimed to be "the deadliest, most highly-trained terrorist in the world".
At some time, they were joined by the (secretly) powered Windstorm who took the lead and they (six members, the whole movement) had the deaf son of an American ambassador took as a hostage in a kibbutz, and a teacher killed.
The five terrorists were easily defeated but Windstorm, who seemingly had plotted the hostage situation to confront Sabra, resisted, severely wounding the deaf boy.
Sabra eventually managed to take back his powers and life-energy from Windstorm, seemingly killing her in the process, and using that energy to heal the boy.
Windstorm and her men all presumably dead or in custody, the movement was seemingly cleaned up.
Weapons: Guns, rifles and Windstorm's powers
- 1 Israelis for Anarchy (Earth-616) Members
- 1 Appearances of Israelis for Anarchy (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Israelis for Anarchy (Earth-616)
- Media Israelis for Anarchy (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images that include Israelis for Anarchy (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Israelis for Anarchy (Earth-616)