Several hundred years later, during the Age of Conan, King Ctesphon III (Neftha)'s body remained in the Temple of Issus. Issus' name was invoked by Stornella in the spell to resurrect Ctesphon and have her mind hurled into the Outer Darkness while Stornella's mind would inhabit Ctesphon's body.
- Issus, sister of Set, was presumably created as a reference to Isis, Seth's daughter in the Egyptian Mythology.
- This character's name is spelled "Issus" in Savage Sword of Conan #216, in the demons' entry from the Marvel Zombies Handbook #1 and on The Appendix, while it is spelled "Isuus" in Gaea's entry from the Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica #1 and in Set's entry from the Marvel Zombies Handbook.
- Appearances of Isuus (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Isuus (Earth-616)
- Media Isuus (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Isuus (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Isuus (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Isuus (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|