J. Arana was a 7 years old child who lived in the Santo Marco under the dictatorial rule of the General Luis Augustine. He was suspended from first-grade for eating paste. According to records, he had a kill number of 2, but the history and authenticity of these kills is unknown.
He was among the citizens from the same tribes that rebel leaders rounded-up in a stadium, and gene scanned by a retrofitted Sentinel before their murder. Such massacre was prevented by War Machine, who slaughtered the soldiers and destroyed the Sentinel.
Helmet, bulletproof vest, goggles, gas-mask.
- 1 Appearances of J. Arana (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of J. Arana (Earth-616)
- Media J. Arana (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring J. Arana (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about J. Arana (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: J. Arana (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|