Jack was one of Jackal's early successes at cloning Peter Parker. Jack suffered from clone degeneration and part of his deformity rendered him a dwarf and bald. Jack originally taunted Peter Parker and Ben Reilly about which one of them was a clone. Jack was devastated when his friend and fellow clone Guardian succumbed to the clone degeneration that was ravaging his body. 
Jack was routinely abused by his boss the Jackal. Jack wore a costume similar to the Jackal's original costume. Jack betrayed the Jackal to Ben Reilly and gave him a copy of a disk that supposedly proved Ben was the original Peter Parker. The Jackal snapped his fingers and triggered something that caused Jack's body to melt into a puddle.
Jack possesses Peter Parker's abilities of superhuman reflexes and agility, enhanced strength and stamina, and a precognitive Spider-Sense. Unlike Peter, he could generate organic webbing. Like all of Peter's other clones, he does not set off Peter or any of Peter's other clones' Spider-Sense's, and they also do not set his Spider-Sense off.
He has been equipped with a "Jackal Costume" by Miles Warren. It contains razor sharp talons which compensate for his inability to wall crawl.
- 7 Appearances of Jack (Spider-Clone) (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Jack (Spider-Clone) (Earth-616)
- Media Jack (Spider-Clone) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Jack (Spider-Clone) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Jack (Spider-Clone) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Jack (Spider-Clone) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|